Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

1st Day Juicing

First day was not too bad.
I started day with 10km walk to same old park where I always go with my little dog..
Weather was nice, no rain, no sun, just nice plain autumn day.
My weight have creeped back up a bit, so it was already 104.45kg when I started Juicing on first day.
Evening felt hard, and I felt cold and hungry.


P.S.
My Beauty routine is on!
I did treatment with Derma Pen and my skin is looking rather horrible at the moment.. I feel sorry for my partner looking lady drinking something that looks like some green stuff taken from pond with frogs and having facial skin like.. 100y old ladies before it heals!
Teeth whitening was effective too, can highly recommend it (not too often though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment