Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

102.7kg (16st) I have lost -10kg

I am soooo Happy. I have lost now 10kg (1.57st or 26.7lbs)

I promised you photo after every 5kg (13lbs) So here it comes!!

Needless to say how proud of my self I am. My double chin is gone, my arm is thinner, and I have my waist back. It is amazing. I finally fit in to my Extra slim white skinny jeans. They could be looser but hey, soon they will be. I will continue on this path. My life has taken turn in to a better. 

 


My Goal is to loose 30lbs till the end of the March. So I still have some days to go. I had no time to post my goal picture on a same day I hit the target (that was 4 days a go already and I have gone down in weight since.. so I am sure I am going to hit my target -30lbs in 90days. Then I have completed my full ninety days ViShake challenge and can be quite happy how it has gone. I hope you have so far enjoyed following my journey. It will not end here.. I still have more to loose. All and all my goal is to loose 66lbs so still lot to do.. I am so going to rock my Bikinis on vacation with my hubby. He is exited about my weight loss too. I wish I would have someone who could take my first picture, and create a black shadow of me in a first photo and then take me out from last photo and place me on top of the shadow to show how much my body shape is changed. It is just amazing. I was joking that my goal is Kim Kardashian body for summer.. (Kimmies body before all but injections.. ) and amazing enough.. my waist is starting to be really trim.. lot more than ever i think. All that hard walking is paying off.

1 comment:

  1. You go, lady! Fantastic results, and Im sure You can make whatever You want!!!

    ReplyDelete