Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Monday, March 10, 2014

104.2kg WHEEEHEEEE!!

WHAAAT!! This is amazing!
I have gone down 8.7kg since first of January.
It is 19.1lbs  or 1.4st)
Have just packed HUGE suitcase of my old clothes away that I will either sell them and give rest to charity shop. I am astonished.

My 90day challenge has gone better than well I could say.

Went to massage today, as I have walked so much that my legs are starting to be really stiff and it did really good to me.. That was my treat and tonight will go and watch Grand Hotel Budabest with my friend. WHat a nice life I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment