Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

103.5kg have lost 9.4kg/20.7lbs

My 90 Days Challenge is going down well. I am so proud of my self.
Last 7 days has felt difficult. My weight has been stuck and I ate Wheat from somewhere (I have celiac) so got really bad stomach pain etc... not fun really.
But when I went to scale, I have lost more than I thought!!
it is going down slowly but surely and it makes me soooo happy.

I think my key all the way has been Protein shakes. They keep my sweet tooth happy when I add things in and they also keep my hunger on bay. I am sure I would have not been able to do this without it. I have really tried all possible diets, even eaten perscription medication for weight loss and it did not work. It did for little while but.. no.. I lost something and when stopped eating medication I gained everything back and little extra. It made me throughly unhappy. This , I feel has given me a new way in life, totaly new Start!

600g (1.3lbs) still and my third photo has to be taken. I take it after every 5kg (11lbs)
to see the difference. and I must say difference is just amazing.

I was putting away some clothes that are too big for me that I have been using but also looking my summer clothes that where too small for me last summer and OMG they are too big for me!!!
I am so amazed. Some of them I saved and I am hoping we can perhaps try to sew in them a little as I like some of them so much but really... My too small clothes are starting to be too big for me..
Hello summer 2014.. I am going to be tanned and thin!

I am already waiting to wear my white skinny jeans and high heels.

I like Kimmies white jeans and nude colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment