Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

107.2kg and lot of sport

I haven´t been writing for while now, I have done so much sport that it has been taking so much my time that have forgotten to write anything.
I am pleased about my results with my weight, this 1kg per week was working for me, it keeps me driven and even that I have not lost as much as I was planning it makes me try much more than abstract -25kg (4st) at ones..

I am happy, I fit in to my old skinny jeans, and I am so over the moon that I actually loose weight this well and I feel so positive about it all. I think key has been to make sure I have enough protein when I eat and it keeps my hunger in bay and I don´t have such a sugar gravings as I had before.

Have done "summer style" album at pinterest to try to plan what can I wear when I am thinner, and I have quite a lot of nice clothes in store and can wear some of them already when I get another 5kg away.

I have done lot os sport, on Sunday had 10km walk (about 6.2miles) Tuesday had 8km (about 5miles)
and today aqua jogging in pool.. and tomorrow good walk again.
I realise I have to do more sport, to keep my fat burning.
I have also new App in use, and I love it. It is telling me exactly where I am with my weight and do I need to work out more etc.
Here is my new favourite App!

Love it!!

This is first time for years I have joy of being active and doing sport, and it feels amazing!

Have a look at link below!
This is what I am going to wear next summer 2014!

This type of red, and stripes!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment