Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Skinny Jeans fit!!

I can´t believe it, my skinny jeans fir me!!
I was on my way to Valentines dates with my hubby, broke zipper of my dress and did quick decision to put on something else, and wanted to try (last minute desperation) IF my skinny jeans would in any terms be usable.. and they where.
I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment