Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Friday, February 7, 2014

108.5kg

I have lost more weight!!! Hallelujah, and all the rest.
My weight got stuck in some point, maybe because "hormonal reasons" I was so swollen that weight just stayed on same for last week and it was really irritating.

I have beautiful new Sport jacket that is little too snug for me, so really waiting for to get it on.. I thin another 4kg should do it!!

That´s enough said..

No comments:

Post a Comment