Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Monday, February 10, 2014

107.9kg today!!

I have lost exactly 5kg today!! (11.2lbs)
Very proud, indeed.
Surely this is not as much as I wanted me to loose as my goal was 1kg per week.. but never the less this is great. I have even eated little bit of cake yesterday but other than that I have been pretty good with my eating. Lot of Cottage cheese with pineapple (I love it) Berries and Quark (huge mount of Protein in that one) and fruits, berries, veggies.. and FISH.
Will continue on this journey for sure.
I bought my self a nice new shirt, it is from Alberta Ferretti and it was actually so good price that I might just walk down there and buy size smaller just in case because I love it.

I have been walking a lot. it has been so rainy that it has annoyed me a bit, whole UK flooding and I feel so sorry for people who has lost their homes, so being a bit annoyed is almost silly but in real, I try my everything to really loose this weight. So every rainy day (it really is pouring rain, not just some little drops here and there) means that I don´t get to do so much sport as I would like to.

I had thought of all kind of rewards to my self when I am done with 5kg but now.. the actual fact that I am 5kg lighter makes me feel so good that I don´t need much really.
Dates with my hubby is best thing and he has planned a surprise for me at Valentines day!!

Maybe I will give my self a little something when I am done with 10kg.
A nice Manicure & Pedicure would be Soooo lovely.

Tan, with French Manicure and Pedicure.. is perfection..

No comments:

Post a Comment