Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hard times

Weight loss is somehow jammed.

I ended up eating candy on date night out with my hubby.. I felt nausea after that it was too sweet..

But.. other than that I have been pretty good.
Shakes are still going down and keeping me happy.
I have to to shop today and get more skimmed milk and frozen berries to make my shakes so that I keep my self on track. Had few days brake and I realised I start getting really bad sweet gravings..

I found Jillian Michaels 30days shred challenge with you guys. I just have to get thinner.. there is no chance I will give up now. I already see my self in Bikinis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment