Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

1st down!! (-6.8kg) ..and about 30days left from 90days challenge!

This has been success this far, and protein has helped me to keep my hunger in bay SO well.
I just mix it up with berries, coffee, chocolate powder, green tea maccha powder, or anything really.. pineapple, what ever I can find, just chuck it all in to jug and blend.
It is marvellous. I have still another 30days to go in 90day challenge and I am already down this much!
Imagine.. ONE STONE!! Can you freeking believe it!

I gave my self something little yesterday.. 3 pairs of shoes  and pair of new trainers!

Ladies have never enough high heels.. 

I have been doing quite a lot of sport. Daily walks with dog and LONG walk every day when it is not rain, normal is about 8km (about 5miles) but we have done few long ones with my friend Reija.
Longest was 16km (about 10miles) and imagine, I still felt energised after that!!
It is fantastic to realise how I develop, I am not out of breath anymore, and I feel so strong that it has all and all effected my mood. Shakes are best thing that has happen to me. Sound silly but I have tried every diet you can name.. even prescription medication for weight loss.. and it did not do it.

After walking like maniac I needed new pair of trainers.. old ones in the middle and new mint green ones on my feet!! These will take me far, and I love them.

All my sport clothes are crazy bright colours, it makes me feel  happy and positive about sport! 

I can fit in to my old skinny jeans, but I am very "hungry for being skinnier" so have lot to do..
I am aiming to go down 25kg (4st) and that should be already reached coming  summer!

I want to thank Rachael, for giving me the kick I needed.   Vi Shake did it for me, it gave me good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment