Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Monday, January 27, 2014

109.5kg and feeling like winner

It is silly how happy I actually feel!
My weight has not gone down as much as I was hoping but still, in healthy way, if I drop it like this, I am getting to my goal weight eventually.
I have few motivation things.. like dreaming of new nice bag and shoes.. and dress for next summer..
Ah.. It has been hard somehow being on diet but I am starting to get used to it.
I have started to get Allergy from something lately, seriously bad skin rashes.. Not fun.
Must try to clean my eating a little to see what has changed.

 Ocean Club Calling.. I can so do this!

I want my Missoni Bikinis and Sun Glasses, cold margarita and good tan!

I was challenging my friends for squat and planking challenge starting from Saturday! 
Will you join in!! When big muscle groups work so hard, they also burn calories and that helps you to loose weight. This is taking so little your time daily that we all could literally do this twice a day if we want.. but never mind, start ones a day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment