Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

110.4kg ..blah.

Had Monday weighing yesteray.. and BLAAAHHH...

Ok, wanted my weight to be lot less but it was not.
All though seems like my waste has shrank a little as my skinny jeans are not killing me so badly anymore that in few weeks time I can consider wearing them first time for over a year!! Amazziinggg!!

I went to shopping today and bought my self a lovely jacket I can wear when I am little thinner than this.. it is for later spring as it is light weight black with pink zipper, very feminine and nice and under it a pink sweat top!

I have spoken to friend of mine for taking a part for my diet and seems to work.. she was sport clothes shopping today with me!! YAY!

Folks, I am going to make it!

Anything negative... well yes.. something is causing me really bad allergy, my skin is killing me as it felt so itchy yesterday and kept being like it for 9h until 1h in cool shower, antihistamine and hydrocortisone balm. Not fun. Today, eating clean so that I can start finding out what causes those crazy reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment