Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

112.9kg, 1st January 2014



This is what I saw.. I have always thought that WHY does before and after pictures of people have to be so crazy, I mean.. seriously depressed looking whales in photos.. and now I know.. BECAUSE  in most of "before" photos people feel depressed and really crap about them selves and that is how I was too while taking these photos.. Seeing your self from such an angles and being horrified how do I really look.. OMG. Here we go again. My Friend had lost 25kg by adding protein shakes to he´s diet and I will do same.. and continue as long as I can as this is really getting in to my nerves. I am using Vi Shake and this far it has tasted GREAT. I have 2 of those during the day and then eat in the evening.

I have idea of loosing 1kg per week and as was too shocked about my self did not start this blog untill today but my measurements at 1st January where:

I am 180cm tall (5.11ft)
112.9kg (17.7st)
My waist was  119cm.. say no more.

I am trying to loose 26kg (4st)

I stepped on scale on monday 6th January and weight was 111.7kg (17. 59st) so I have lost just as much as I wanted and even 200g more.
I am sure first kilo´s are gone easier than then when 10kg is gone I have to work harder on those that are left..

Wish me luck.

My Secret will be Vi Shake!! I am so going to make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment