Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Diet..

I have been rather good last days, only ate 5 candies on Friday and had massive regrets from them.
I was weighing my self the other day and worryingly my weight had not gone down at all but someone said to me it might be due to all sport I have done as muscles also hold fluids if I exercise a lot, which I have done this week.
Wednesday walked to school ( I go German classes on Mondays and Wednesdays) and walked 8km to school, then had just walked on last Sunday 10km. All and all lot of walking, healthy diet and I can´t go wrong. I will just keep up and wish my weight moves to more desired numbers next week.
I have fell in love with my protein drinks, Vanilla Vi Shake and I always add skimmed milk and then mix it with something.

Morning normally starts with:
300ml Skimmed milk
2 Scoops of Vi Shake protein powder
3 Tea spoons of instant coffee

I mix it all with blender and make it a nice iced coffee for morning.
Now have added cinnamon and cardamom the other morning and it was delicious!

Other of my favourites is:
300ml Skimmed Milk
2 Scoops of Vi Shake protein powder
1 Handful of frozen forest berries (sold in Waitrose)

I mix it all with blender and it ends up being a fantastic delicious, almost like a desert!
...and best of all it is guilt free!  It is so thick due to frozen berries that will freeze the milk too, that you can spoon it in to your mouth and let it melt there.

One great thing is that when I loose weight with Vi Shakes I don´t have sweet gravings that I would often have when I try to loose weight. I drink/eat two shakes during the day, then take an apple or dried peanuts for snack, and eat BIG Salad and fish in the evening.
I avoid carbs and feel fantastic and lot more positive I have ever felt when I have lost weight.

Must be something to do with those magical shakes..

I bougt new sport clothing and feel fantastic about them, it is nice to go out to have a good brisk walk when I have right clothing for it and they make me feel little fitter than I actually am.. leading to better results on my walks and more steps.

My Friend is moving to Marbella in few weeks time and she has invited me over there, so I have to be in GREAT shape if I want to go to Ocean Club for a day. It would be way too embarrassing to be like huge white whale where people are all toned and tanned. So.. I have to keep my goal in mind.

I found a humorous shirt I´d love to get.. TOWIE girls looks often SO Glamorous in Marbella that I have to keep it in mind. Me being a boring opera singer could take some pool style tips from those girls!

I want this shirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment