Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Monday, January 13, 2014

110.7kg

After week of eating rather healthy food I went to surprise afternoon tea with my hubby. It was LOVELY, but I ended up eating cakes and scones and anything that was served and felt nausea later on simply because ate too much sweet. So.. effect was expected to be seen this morning when I stepped on scale.

Instead of Loosing 1kg like I had promised to my self.. My Weight is now 11o.7kg and I am over the moon. I have lost more than 1kg!


It was good as long as it lasted.

This has taught me that if I am cool with my eating most of the times little slip here and there won´t destroy my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment