Difficulty on starting!

I have put my self a side, soothed my rather negative feelings by eating and gained weight.. so much that scale was showing 112.9kg on 1st of January 2014 and I can´t remember that I would have weighed that much for years and years.. if never. My problem is that I hate sport, love fancy clothes (which I don´t even fit on to now) and I love food. This is my journey towards healthier and happier me.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

111.8kg and lot of Sport

I have forgotten to put my weight here!! First of January was such a shock for me.. I am whale.. not a fun feeling.. but have kept my promise to my self and keep in diet.. so already 6th January my weight had gone down to 111.8kg and will keep weighing my self always on Mondays.

I have been out a whole day, I went for nice walk with my hubby and dog.. 1.55am-2.40pm WALKING whole time, just a quick cup of coffee and then continued. Dog is done, she is sleeping in my bed and I am done too. Had quick bite and then nap time.
I am feeling wishful that this time I am going to make it with my diet as 1kg should not be too much and idea is keeping me positive.

Tomorrow is my weighing day.. so Fingers crossed.

I need Kettlebell at home as I like doing things with it! But how big? 3kg?

I ended up eating like monster today.. Tomorrow weight will not be beautiful thing..

Best Possible Sport

..Oh and by the way, I have ordered my self a size 16 Leather look denim jeggins. I have always wanted a leather trousers but they are too hot and thick and all.. and also look horrible on too fat person.. so mine are now size 16 and those I will wear later this spring together with high heels and silk blouse! ( I am Size 20 at the moment.. so I need to go down two dress sizes in order to wear them)

No comments:

Post a Comment